We currently have the following job opening(s) available:
BI Consultant/Modeller – Do you have an affinity for business and IT? Do you understand business requirements and can you extrapolate these to IT solutions? Then read on!
As a functional specialist, you’ll be responsible for Business Operational Intelligence (BOI) project architecture, design, implementation and configuration. You’ll be working alongside customers, designing and modelling their information architecture. To do this, you’ll need to be able to empathize with your customers and grasp their business processes fully.
Implementing BOI projects goes hand in hand with a thorough knowledge of KPI’s and alignment of their functionality with the customer’s processes. You’ll be analysing critical business processes and will have to extrapolate these to solutions for your customers.
BOI project design, development, installation, configuration, implementation, completion, support
Do you fit the following profile?
- Do you have a degree at a higher educational (HBO) level (or higher), with equivalent working experience?
- Can you think technically and functionally?
- Could you advise, support, design and implement BOP projects?
- Could you analyse customers’ business processes and extrapolate these to BOP solutions?
- Can you identify critical source data and integrate this with existing customer systems?
- Do you have knowledge and/or experience with SQL Server (T‑SQL, SSIS, SSAS and/or SSRS)?
- Would you have the right organizational, social and communications skills to systematically implement BOP projects and liaise with suppliers?
If you’re interested in this position, then please email us at info@q‑tc.nl
We welcome open job applications even if we currently have no job openings available. Please email us at info@q‑tc.nl.
We look forward to receiving your CV and covering letter!